Theoretical knowledge will be acquired by:
- Lectures that will provide the major theoretical and practical concepts that students are expected to acquire.
- Complementary bibliography and readings will be available to students to further their knowledge of those subjects where they have greatest interest.
- Discussion of articles, exercises and problems given by the teacher, and encouraging the active participation of students to solve them, either individually or in groups.
Acquisition of abilities and skills through:-
- Writing a short essay on the literature concerning one of the course topics
- Class presentations by the student of their work, and a class discussion with other students.