Acquisition of knowledge through:
- Lectures in which they develop the fundamental concepts and skills that students should acquire. This will develop a collection notes and exercises that the student will advance to the classes. It also will facilitate reference bibliography, supplementary and additional to the main aspects of class that will provide the student for further study those subjects in which they are most interested.
- Discussion of articles, solving exercises and assumptions applied by the teacher, encouraging the active involvement of students in solving them (both individually and in teams). These exercises will be solved during the lectures.
Acquisition of skills and abilities by:
- Conduct by the student to type a short essay based academic discussion of the literature on a topic of the course.
- Class presentation by students of the results of their work and discussing the presentations of other students.
- Resolution of problem sets by the teacher to be delivered throughout the course and will serve to assess their knowledge and acquire the necessary skills