Theoretical knowledge will be acquired by:
- Lectures that will provide the major theoretical and practical concepts that students are expected to acquire. students will receive at the start of the module a full list of basic and complementary bibliographical references. All readings will be uploaded to Aula Global in order to allow students to read in advance and dwell autonomously on the topics in which they are more interested.
- Discussion of articles, exercises and problems given by the teacher, and encouraging the active participation of students to solve them, either individually or in groups. Complementary bibliography and readings will be available.
Acquisition of abilities and skills through:
- Writing a short essay on the literature concerning one of the course topics
- Class presentations by the student of their work, and a class discussion with other students.
- Non presencial teaching: Aula Global (Moodle), Google Hangouts Meet.
- Upload of exercises to Aula Global. Chats. Personal emails with corrections and advices about readings. Work online.