1. Get a specialized and advanced knowledge of methods and technics of analysis of the field chosen as TFM.
2. Develop the critical instruments of analysis to be able to solve the problems related to Cultural Inheritance, and the changes due to different political, cultural and social contexts.
3. Acquire a good awareness of the social, cultural and environmental issues related to cultural inheritance.
4. Be able to assess the intercultural influence from Antiquity until nowadays, considering the contribution to the making of mentalities, landscapes or cultural-historic places which could be topics of TFM.
5. Get the skills to be able to catalog, transcribe, analyze, transfer, etc. the cultural information in a systematic way.
1. Practice the diachronic structure of historical processes in their social, politic, economic and cultural dimension of the thesis topic.
2. Perform the definition of topics and projects related to Cultural Inheritance.
3. Show the specialized knowledge of the material, immaterial or natural culture got in the courses and applied to the thesis topic.
4. Apply the skills learned in the different courses and being able to catalog, transcribe, analyze, interpret and transmit cultural information in a systematic way.
5. Display the capacity of explaining the results of the research according to the methods of the discipline, using the proper terminology.
6. Expose the capacity of applying the theoretical learning to the analysis, description and transmission of particular examples.