1. Lectures, which will present the knowledge that students should acquire. Students will be given basic reference texts that allow them to understand and deepen the contents of the subject taught.
2. Practical classes, in which we will work with specific documentation that allows students a more precise approach to the contents of the subject.
3. Oral presentations, presenting the results and materials worked, with the aim of promoting learning and the acquisition of skills in the field of presentation and public dissemination of the work done.
4. Use of forums and another learning tools (Wooclap y Kaltura).
5. Teaching is full taught in the synchronous and interactive online modality through Blackboard collaborate.
5. Tutoring online through Blackboard collaborate or Google Meet.