The competencies and expected results are:
1. Know the history of the collector.
2. Acquire a vision of the treatment of collections (registration, inventory, cataloging) and their preventive conservation: environmental control and physical-chemical alterations
2. To know criteria of intervention, handling, transportation and packaging.
3. To obtain knowledge of the systems of protection, security, prevention and intervention in emergencies.
4. Know the code of ethics and the possibilities of physical and intellectual accessibility.
5. To know the legal framework that covers the conservation of cultural property