* General skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, statistics, computer science, and engineering as it applies to the fields of computer hardware and software.
- Ability to interpret data and results of experiments.
- Ability to independently acquire and apply required information related to statistical techniques with the aim of designing, monitoring, and managing computer systems.
- An ability to communicate effectively by oral, written, and graphical means, the results of statistical analysis.
* Specific skills
- An ability to identify statistical problems of multivariate dimension, with special emphasis in telecommunication engineering.
- An ability to describe multivariate datasets.
- Knowledge of multivariate statistical models.
- An ability to solve statistical models for regression analysis, and ANOVA models, applied to real data of telecommunication engineering.
- An ability to model time series data, estimate their parameters and apply it to real problems of signal processing and telecommunications.