- Provide effective and efficient response to situations and problems that require an interdisciplinary and comprehensive scope in which the technical factors and economic factors are to be considered at the same time.
- Dealing with constraints in any business organization: competitiveness, innovation, continuous updating of knowledge, quality policies, relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers, decision making under uncertainty, proper and other employees time management etc...
- Willingness to make balance of the first job experience: self-analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
- Marketing your real work experience for definitive access to employment.
- Acquire skills of organization and planning.
- Training in making decisions and work under pressure.
- Apply in a real context the acquired knowledge, which involves contrasting them and showing the student their meaning.
- Increase knowledge in the real context in which they are functional, and are related to the professional field of the degree itself.
- Learn about the labor market situation in the area of specialization and geographical environment.