The goal of the course is to allow the student understanding and being able to design some parts of most common sensor and conditioning systems in industrial applications for energetic purposes.
To achieve this goal, the student must acquire the following competences and skills:
- A knowledge of electronics and optoelectronics sensors
- A knowledge, and ability to use of measurement equipments
- An ability to design basic conditioning circuits for commercial sensors
- An ability to design and evaluate instrumentation systems for different applications within energetic systems.
- An ability to select between commercial sensors and their related electronics and optoelectronics instrumentation for measuring different magnitudes.