Generic and Transversal Outcomes:
- Ability to analyze and synthesise
- Ability to organize and schedule
- Capacity for abstraction and deduction.
- Ability to apply knowledge
- Ability to communicate the results of technical work in oral and written form
- Use a combination of general and specialized knowledge of Aerospace Engineering for application of existing and emerging technologies
- Apply appropriate theoretical and practical methods to analyze and solve engineering problems
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to professional standards, recognizing obligations to society, the profession and the environment
- Develop and carry out projects of Aerospace Engineering using the principles and methods of engineering
- Ability to generate new ideas (creativity)
- Critical attitude towards current knowledge
- Concern for quality
- Will to succeed
- Interest to investigate and find solutions to new problems related to Aerospace Engineering.