Checking date: 28/04/2017
Study: Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering (251)
Coordinating teacher: NAVARRO CAVALLE, JAUME
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- G. Sutton and O. Biblarz. Rocket Propulsion Elements. Wiley. 2010
- Howard D. Curtis. Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students. ELSEVIER. 2014
- M. Martinez-Sanchez. Rocket Propulsion. MIT OCW (Open Course Ware).
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.
More information: http://aero.uc3m.es/