Study: Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering (251)
Coordinating teacher: FLORES ARIAS, OSCAR
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 25
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 75
- A. Barrero, J. Meseguer and A. Sanz. Aerodinamica de altas velocidades. garceta.
- J. Katz and A. Plotkin. Low-Speed Aerodynamics. Cambridge University Press.
- H. Schlichting, E. Tuckenbrodt. . Aerodynamics of the Airplane. Mc Graw Hill.. 1979
- J. Bertin, R. Cummings. Aerodynamics for Engineers. Pearsong Education International.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.