Aerospace Design II
Study: Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering (251)
Coordinating teacher: DIAZ ALVAREZ, JOSE
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Bioengineering and Aerospace Engineering
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- J. Seddon and S. Newman. Basic Helicopter Aerodynamics. Wiley.
- John J.Uicker, Jr. Theory of Machines and Mechanisms. Oxford Uniersity Press. 2011
- Leishman J. G. Principles of helicopter aerodynamics. Cambridge University Press . 2006
- Robert L.Norton. Design of Machinery:An introduction to the synthesis and Analysis of Mechanisms and Machines. McGraw Hill. 2011
- Bramwells, A. Helicopter Dynamics. AAIA. 2001
- D. Raymer. Aircraft Design - A Conceptual Approach. AIAA education series. 2012
- James Bralla. Handbook of product design for manufacturing: A practical guide to low-cost production. Mc Graw-hill Book. 1986
- Johnson. Helicopter Theory. Dover Publications.
- P. Fortescue, J. Stark & G. Swinerd. Spacecraft Systems engineering. Wiley. 2011
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.