The student will acquire during this course the knowledge of basic physical phenomena related to aerospace engineering in the area of Mechanics and Waves. At the end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the mathematical models involved in general physics.
- Understand and use the scientific method and scientific language.
- Develop reasoning strategies and techniques for analysing and solving problems.
- Analyse and interpret experimental data.
- Deal with laboratory instruments.