The student is able to:
- Write a realistic research work focused on the development of some of the topics of the Master.
- Apply their knowledge to a specific object of study.
- Articulate a coherent hypotheses and a methodology adapted to the object of study.
- Clearly and concisely structure a text.
- Establish a logical continuity between hypothetical ideas, demonstration and conclusions.
- Appropriately document their research, paying particular attention to the history and current state of research on the subject under study.
- Develop a personal and rigorous discourse and offer innovative approaches.
- Make a public defense of his/her research with speech correction.