1. To give an overview of the algorithms involved in Computer Graphics
2. Studends must know both hardware and software components of computer graphics systems
3. Students must know the basics about computer software that supports the development of systems for graphics rendering and modeling
4. Students should be able to use some computer graphic software to solve homework tasks
5. Students should work on the homeworks in teams
6. Students should generate highly realistic images, using techniques based on physical simulation of light
7. To know the applications of artificial intelligence in the area of computer graphics.
CECC1. Ability to have a deep knowledge of the fundamental principles and models of computing and know how to apply them to interpret, select, evaluate, model, and create new concepts, theories, uses and technological developments related to computing.
CECC3. Ability to evaluate the computational complexity of a problem, to know algorithmic strategies that can lead to its resolution and to recommend, develop and implement the one that guarantees the best performance according to the established requirements.
CECC6. Ability to develop and evaluate interactive and complex information presentation systems and their application to the resolution of human-computer interaction design problems.