R1 Knowledge and understanding: have basic knowledge and understanding of the scientific and technological foundations of Computer Engineering, as well as a specific knowledge of computer science, computer engineering and information systems.
R2 Engineering Analysis: Be able to identify Computer Engineering problems, recognize their specifications, establish different resolution methods and select the most appropriate one for their solution, taking into account the social, human health, environmental, and commercial constraints applicable in each case.
R3 Engineering Design: Be able to perform engineering designs according to their level of knowledge and understanding that meet the required specifications in collaboration with other engineers and graduates. Design encompasses devices, processes, methods and objects, and specifications broader than strictly technical, including social awareness, health and safety, environmental and commercial considerations.
R5 Engineering Applications: Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge and understanding to solve problems, conduct research, and design devices or processes in the field of Computer Engineering according to criteria of cost, quality, safety, efficiency, environmental friendliness, and ethical implications. These skills include the knowledge, use and limitations of computer systems, process engineering, computer architectures, and the use of computer systems in the field of computer engineering. They aim to achieve the specific cognitive competences of the subject, as well as the transversal competences capacity of analysis and abstraction.
* Practical classes: 1 ECTS. They aim to initiate the development of the specific instrumental competences, as well as the transversal competences problem solving and application of knowledge.
* Continuous evaluation exercises: 1,5 ECTS. Initiated during the practical classes and completed outside of them, they aim to complete the development of the specific instrumental competences and to initiate the development of the specific attitudinal competences, as well as the transversal competences problem solving and application of knowledge.
* Practical work: 2 ECTS. Developed without the presence of the teacher, they aim to complete and integrate the development of all the specific and transversal competences, in the resolution of two practical cases where the approach to the problem, the choice of the method of resolution, the results obtained and their interpretation are well documented.
* Tutorials: TUTORIALS. Individualized assistance (individual tutorials) or in group (collective tutorials) to the students by the professor.
* Final exam: 0.5 ECTS. It aims to influence and complement the development of specific cognitive and procedural skills. It reflects especially the use of the master classes.