- To apply in a real context the knowledge of theoretical-practical nature acquired in the classroom, giving them a practical approach.
- To acquire other knowledge in the real context in which it is functional, and relate it to the professional field of the degree the students is carrying.
- To know the situation of the labor market in the corresponding segment.
- To know patterns of behavior in the workplace.
- To provide effective and efficient responses to situations and problems that require an interdisciplinary and global vision.
- To acquire the ability to adapt to the dynamics of any organization, be it a public institution or a company: the need to constantly update knowledge, different degrees of competitiveness, the need to innovate, quality policies, relationship with external and internal clients and with suppliers (if applicable), decision making in contexts of uncertainty, efficient management of time and all kinds of limited resources.
- To acquire the ability to make a balance of the first experience of a work environment: self-analysis of strong and weak points.
- To acquire real work experience that facilitates subsequent access to the job market.
- To acquire organizational and planning skills.
- To acquire the ability to make decisions.
- To acquire the capacity to work under pressure.
- Have a responsible behavior during the performance of the job: attendance and punctuality, motivation and interest, etc.
- Have a disposition for teamwork and to cooperate with others.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Creativity and originality.