To distinguish between the employment contract and other similar concepts
To identity the legal sources governing of the employment relationship, with a focus on collective agreements
- the different types of employment contracts and their legality
- the company´s obligations pertaining to Social Security (affiliation, taxes, etc)
- the power of direction on the part of the employer
- the regulatory framework for the establishment of working conditions (working time, remunerations, occupational safety, etc.)
- the different usual changes in the employment relationship, and the rights of the workers in those cases.
- the different way to terminate the employment relationship, with a focus on compensation schemes