The student's evaluation will be carry out bearing in mind several aspects:
- Proffesional tutor's assesment (70% of the final grade)
- Other requirements of the subject (10% of the final grade):
* Attendance to the mandatory briefing meeting.
* Preparation of the student's cv following the guidelines provided on the website of the subject and the entry of the cv at this web.
* Personal meeting during tutorial time with one of the professors
* In case of internship validation, submission of the necesary documentation within the required time limit.
- Submission of a written documetn describing the students internship and its oral presentation in classroom. (20% of the final grade). The written document must be handed in the oral presentation act and the date set for that purpose. Written documents submited out the deadline wont be accepted.
The first part of the evaluation will be done by the proffesional tutor, responsible for the student during internship. The proffesor will send the tutor a specific questionnaire, where the tasks carried out by the student will be assess, aswell as the student's personal disposition and his/her relationship with colleagues and the tutor. The tutor can add any other relevant information about the student's performance.
Also, the student will write and will orally present a written work relative to the period of internship that should contain (as basis points):
-Objectives and general information about the company (type of work centre, special features, etc.).
-Brief description of the activities carried out during the internship period: area of work, methodology, professional tasks, handling of technical resources, knowledge of the team dynamics...
-Student's assessment of their stay at the company during the Practicum, wich will allow professors to assess the student's academic performance and the suitability of the internship work centre for future colaborations: learning processes, acquired professional routines...
The student might fail the subject in the event of unjustified abandonment of the internship before the end of the agreed period or due to the reasonable dismissal of the student by the company.