1. Capacity to plan andd handle the technical and human resources shooting films as well as the tecniques and processes of creation.
2. Capacity to direct/shoot film according to a step outline, script and shooting plan.
3. Capacity to explore the technical and expressive qualities and techniques of the moving image.
4. Experience in techniques, procedures and processes of shooting and postproduction of short films.
5. Capacity to utilize sound and videorecording devices.
6. Detailed knowledge of concepts of film analysis in terms of mise-en-scene, cinematography, editing and sound for practical purpsoes.
7. Capacity to relate cinema to other visual arts such as painting and photography.