1. All students will have to publicly defend their TFG before a court shall be composed of the three teachers assigned to the appropriate group .
2. Convening an ordinary courts have two appeals were made ¿¿. The first one in late June that may be presented to students who have passed all subjects in grade or left them one at the regular May session . The second appeal will be held in late September , which may be presented to students who have passed the subjects of the degree , or rendered them subject in extraordinary session in June .
3. Prior to the defense, the guardian of TFG , prepare a report on the work that will come to the other members of the court.
4 . The student , for 10 minutes , defend in court the strengths of your GFR . You may use audiovisual tools . Later members of the tribunal may make him relevant questions or comments.
5. Then the court will meet to qualify the TFG . The rating you will get the student by the usual means of rating other subjects .
6. A student may claim qualification TFG in writing to the coordinator of the corresponding TFG Grado appoint a tribunal to investigate all claims.
The University uses the Turnitin Feedback Studio program within the Aula Global for the delivery of student work. This program compares the originality of the work delivered by each student with millions of electronic resources and detects those parts of the text that are copied and pasted. If the student has correctly made the appointment and the bibliographic reference of the documents he uses as a source, Turnitin will not mark it as plagiarism.