In this subject, students have to achieve a satisfactory degree of knowledge on the basic features of the rules on the general part of the law of obligations, including the regime of non contractual liability civil and unjustified enrichment.
Also, students have to
- Apply rules to different kinds of social facts
- Use the principles and practice of drafting legal opinions on different aspects of the law of obligations
- Read, deeply understand and use of case law, especially in non-contractual scenarios
- Analyze some contracts, focusing in issues related to the elements of obligations and its guarantees
- Read, understand and fruitfully use some doctrinal writings and commentaries to legal texts