The contents of this course are a cluster of subjects encompassed into the Constitutional Law, by means of which the students are expected to reach a reasonable knowledge of the fundamental State Constitutional Organization regulations.
1. To learn the significance of the democratic principle as a basis of the Constitutional Organization and the various instruments which allow the participation in the public affairs
2. To learn the position of the diverse State Central Institutions and the map of the connections among them (Crown, Cortes Generales or Parliament and the Judicial Power)
3. To learn the rules of composition and the peculiarities of the statute of the members of the State Central Institutions.
4. To learn the diverse regulations that governs the organization and functioning of the State Central Institutions.
5. To learn the State Central Institutions functions.
6. To learn the basis of the territorial organization of the State, giving special attention to the Autonomous Communities: organization, competencies distribution, relations with the State...