This course will try to give the student a detailed view of the law applicable to the sea and air, in its legal aspects, both public and private. The high international component of the activities to be subject, on the other hand, allow also to familiarize students with the processes, organizations and tools for policy making for consensus and common management of air and maritime spaces, and, in the case of marine resource requirements therein.
THE COURSE WILL ALLOW THE STUDENTS TO ACQUIRE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE:-
1. Social and economic importance of communication networks sea and air: its impact on the law.
2. Study and understanding of national and international administrative structure serving the aviation and shipping
3. Theoretical and practical knowledge relating to the administrative of navigation and business.
4. Knowledge of the market for transport services.
5. Regime of the shipping and air companies.
6. Management and familiarity with the contractual instruments for the provision of transport services.
7. Familiarization with the rules relating to security, particularly of people.--
1. Developing the ability to analyze legal problems related to business development in sectors with a strong public interest.
2. Own legal language learning highly technical economic sectors and complex.
3. Rating institutions and policy choices in activities and markets with broad political sensitivity and economic importance.
4. Process and information management for the provision of specialized legal services: report writing, legal opinions, reports, contracts, negotiable documents, letters of intent, damage settlements.
5. Getting to the private prevention mechanisms and conflict resolution: mediation and arbitration.6. Legal structure of brokerage relationships.-
1. Critical of public legal regulations in sectors with clearly contradictory (dialectical public interest, private interest).
2. Approach to problems in the context of service delivery: the argument as instrumental attitude