Specific competences of the subject:
1. Ability to design and evaluating servers and their operating systems
2. Ability to design and evaluating distributed systems
3. Ability to design and evaluating systems, applications, and services for embedded systems.
4. Ability to understand and to apply the organization and behaviour of middleware and component -based models.
5. Ability to design and developing systems, applications, and services for ubiquitous systems.
6. Ability to design distributed, ubiquitous, and real-time systems.
The student will be able of:
¿ Designing operating systems, distributed systems, embedded systems, and ubiquituous systems.
¿ Evaluating operating systems, and distributed computing systems.
¿ Developing systems, applications, and services in embedded and ubiquituous systems..
¿ Understanding and using middleware software and component-based models.