Competences and skills:
1. Ability to use and develop methodologies, methods, techniques, specific application programs, rules and standards for computer graphics.
2. Ability to design and compute systems, processes, and installations within the scope of Informatics.
3. Ability for continued self-learning
1. To learn the basics of computer graphics and the basic algorithms used in generating computer graphics.
2. Being able to apply the methodologies, methods, and techniques of computer graphics.
3. To know the main rules and standards of computer graphics.
4. Being able to use programs for modeling and visualization of graphical objects.
5. Being able to design systems that make use of computer graphics.