The student must acquire a number of generic skills, knowledge, skills and attitudes, which are described below:
Generic transversal competences:
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis,
- Capacity of organization,
- Capacity of abstraction and deduction,
- Ability to apply knowledge to practice.
- Capacity to generate new ideas (creativity),
- Critical attitude with regard to current methodologies,
- Concern for the quality of programmes and information systems,
- Motivation to achieve new goals,
- Interest to investigate and seek solutions to new problems encountered in audits and certification of information systems
Specific competences of the module:
- Ability to secure, manage, audit and certify development quality, processes, systems, services, applications and software products.
- Ability to design, develop, manage and evaluate mechanisms for certification and safety of local or distributed information systems.
- Ability to apply the principles, regulations and standardization.
- Ability to plan, design and implement audit processes and certification of software systems.
- Knowledge of the methodologies of evaluation and certification of systems and products of T.I.
- Knowledge of international agreements on mutual recognition of safety certification and its requirements
- Knowledge of national, European and international norms and standards related to the security of information systems, mainly the standards of the ISO / IEC 27000 family
- Ability to analyze and evaluate, for its application to a specific system, various audit methodologies.
- Ability to carry out an audit of the quality of developments, processes, systems, services, applications and computer products, and their security.
- Ability to perform an audit in accordance with current legislation on treatments and systems containing personal data.