In this course, the following competences are reinforced:
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and/or applying ideas, often in a research context
- Students can apply the acquired knowledge and their capacity to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader contexts (or multidisciplinary) related to their field of study
- Students acquire the learning abilities that enable them to continue studying in a self-regulated and autonomous learning way
- Ability to project, calculate and design products, processes and installations in all the contexts of Telecommunication Engineering
- Ability for mathematical modeling, calculation and simulation in technological centres and enterprise engineering, specifically in research, development and innovation tasks in all the contexts related to Telecommunication Egnineering and related multidisciplinary fields
- Ability to apply the acquired knowledge and solve problems in new or unusual environments in broader and multidisciplinary contexts, with the ability to integrate knowledge.
- Ability for the continous, autonomous and self-regulated learning
- Ability to model, design, implement, manage, opérate, manage and mantain networks, services and contents
- Ability to make the schedulling, decisión making and packaging of services and applications considering the direct and operational costs, the implementation plan, supervisión, security procedures, scaling and maintainament, as wel as to manage and assure the quality in the development process
- Ability to understand and know how to apply the functioning and organization of Internet, the new generation Internet technology and protocols, the component based models, intermediary software and services
The learning outcomes that students achieve in this subject are the following:
- Create a software requirements specification from the requirements given by a user.
- Ability to project telematic applications through modeling using UML diagrams and Web modeling.
- Ability to design data models for telematic applications.
- Ability to design and implement telematic applications using the Web, such as applications for information search, electronic commerce, users management, content management, etc.
- Program applications that can make use of methods that are on remote machines, performing distributed computing.