- Theoretical classes. Master expositions (0.77 ECTS).
- Practical theoretical classes. Explanation of quantitative models combined with illustrative exercises (0.69 ECTS).
- Practical classes. Exercises to consolidate the comprehension of quantitative models (0.5 ECTS).
- Practical theoretical classes. Discussion and sharing of case studies, with prior preparation by students (0.16 ECTS).
- Team work. Presentation, in groups of 3 students, of an in-depth analysis of a real company, prepared by the group (0.24 ECTS).
- Laboratory practices. Work sessions on the computer for the resolution of optimization exercises (0.16 ECTS).
- Individual and group work of the student. Tutoring, individual and collective (3.48 ECTS).
- Preparatory and previous work of the student. Analysis of exercises and critical reading of texts recommended by the teacher: Exercises, articles, audiovisual material, reports ..., either for further discussion in class, or to expand and consolidate knowledge.
- Master classes. Exhibitions in class of the teacher with support of computer and audiovisual media, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the materials and bibliography are provided to complement the learning.
- Practical sessions. Problem solving, etc. raised by the teacher individually or in a group.
- Laboratory practices. Teamwork sessions, with computer for the resolution of optimization exercises.
- Preparation of an extensive group work on a company of your choice.
- Class discussion, under teacher moderation, of case studies on companies selected by the teacher and previously worked by students individually. Oral presentation of the results of the report prepared by the students about the company of their choice. Peer evaluation activities, complementary to teacher evaluation.