The training activities include:
- Lectures, where knowledge that students should acquire will be presented. To facilitate their development students receive class notes and have basic reference texts that facilitates follow lessons and develop further work.
- Resolution of exercises by the student self-assessment and will serve to acquire the necessary skills.
- Classes of problems, which are developed and discuss the problems that are proposed to students.
- Lab, where students experimentally verify the theoretical concepts and results seen in class.
- Lab in computer room where computer are resolved proposed problems.
- Lectures, classes resolution of questions in small groups, student presentations, individual tutorials and personal work, including research, tests and exams aimed at the acquisition of theoretical knowledge will involve 1.5 ECTS credits.
- Laboratory practices and kinds of problems in small groups, individual tutorials and personal work, including research, tests and exams aimed at the acquisition of practical skills related to the program will involve subjects 1.5 ECTS credits.