Training activities will include:
- Lectures, which will present the knowledge that students should acquire. To facilitate their development, students will receive class notes and texts have benchmarks that will facilitate the classes and develop further work.
- Resolution of exercises by the student self-assessment that will serve you and to acquire the necessary skills.
- Lab where students experimentally verify the theoretical results and concepts seen in class.
- Realization of an automation group work that will consist of elaborating a project in which an automation process must be designed, solved and programmed.
- Carrying out an individual robotics project that will consist of solving a practical application of industrial robotics.