Ability to design, construction and operation of industrial plants.
Knowledge of construction, building, facilities, infrastructure and urban planning in the field of industrial engineering.
Knowledge and skills for the analysis and design of structures.
Knowledge and application of technical rules of industrial structures
Description of contents: programme
Topic 1. Fundamentals concepts
2. Types of support
3. Statically indetermination degree
4. Force laws
Topic 2. Analysis of procedures
1. Calculation of movements
2. Energy theorems
3. Principle of superposition
4. Symmetry and antisymmetry
5. Thermal Loads
Topic 3. Frames
1. Calculation of efforts in frames
2. Calculation of movement in frames
3. Analysis of non statically undetermined frames
4. Thermal loads and rerrors in executions
Topic 4. Reticulated structures
1. Approach and objectives
2. Concept of non-traslational or translational structures
3. Methods of resolution
Topic 5. Matrix calculus
1. Calculation hypothesis
2. Calculation Methods
3. Phases of matrix analysis
4. Loads in bars
5. Symmetry and aanti-symmetric
Learning activities and methodology
Lectures, classes resolve doubts in small groups, student presentations, individual tutorials and personal work, including study, tests and examinations; aimed at the acquisition of theoretical knowledge.
% end-of-term-examination 60
% of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.