Covers core competencies from the title.
* Own and understand knowledge that can provide a base or opportunity to be original in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a context of research (CB6).
* Let students know to apply the acquired knowledge and ability to problem-solving in new environments or little known in wide (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study (CB7).
* That students have learning skills which allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous (CB10).
General competences of the title covers.
* Capacity for the drafting, signing and developing projects in the field of mechanical engineering which have as their object, in accordance with the knowledge acquired as set out in paragraph 5 of the order, construction, reform, repair, conservation, demolition, manufacturing, installation, Assembly or exploitation: structures, mechanical equipment, energy facilities, electrical and electronic equipment, installations and industrial plants and processes of manufacturing and automation
Competencies common to the branch of industrial engineering title covers.
* Having adequate knowledge of the scientific and technological aspects of: mathematical, analytical and numerical methods in engineering, electrical engineering, energy engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechanics of continuous media, industrial electronics, automatic, manufacturing, materials, quantitative methods of management, computer engineering, town planning, infrastructure, etc. (CG1).
* Project, calculating and designing products, processes, facilities and plants (CG2).
* Carry out research, development and innovation in products, processes and methods (CG4).
* Carry out strategic planning and apply to both building systems as production, quality and environmental management (CG5).
* Apply the acquired knowledge and solving problems in new environments or little known within contexts broader and multidisciplinary (CG8).
* Knowledge, understanding and ability to apply the necessary legislation on the exercise of the profession of Industrial Engineer (CG11).
Specific powers of the title of industrial engineering covers.
* Capacity for analysis and design of chemical processes (CE4).
Competences at the level of subject covered.
* Knowledge and capabilities to analyze, design, and design of chemical processes.
* Knowledge and skills to perform the verification and control of installations and systems whose purpose is the realization of chemical processes.