1. COMPANY AND RISK. INSURANCE CONTRACT
1.1. Economic role of the insurance contract
1.2. technical budgets of the insurance contract
2. CONCEPT AND CHARACTERS OF INSURANCE CONTRACT. CLASSES OF INSURANCE:
2.1. private insurance (voluntary and mandatory) and other security systems
2.2. Damage insurance or pension and insurance of persons or provident and savings
2.3. Main insurance lines
3. ELEMENTS OF CONTRACT
3.1. Participants: insurer, mediator, insured, policyholder, beneficiary
3.2. The insured risk and determination
3.3. The insured interest and individualization
3.4. The cousin
4. TRAINING AND DOCUMENTATION OF INSURANCE CONTRACT internationally. THE WORK OF THE UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION ON INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAW FOR.
4.1. Documentation: policy and other documents. Types of (individual and floating or credit) policies and function.
4.2. EProcurement insurance
5. CONTENT OF INSURANCE CONTRACT
5.1. Obligations of the insurer
5.2. Obligations of the policyholder
5.3. particular study of the most common clauses. controversial clauses.
6. DAMAGE INSURANCE
6.1. Strict compensation insurance. Relations between the value of interest and the sum insured. Cases: full insurance, underinsurance or partial insurance, over-insurance, double insurance, coinsurance.
6.2. Obligations of the parties to the insurance contract damages. The alienation of the insured object.
6.3. main types of insurance contracts damage: fire, theft, agricultural, transport, civil liability, compulsory automobile, lost earnings, legal expenses, credit and surety reinsurance.
7. INSURANCE OF PERSONS
7.1. Life insurance
7.2. Health insurance and health care
7.3. Accident insurance
8. MARINE INSURANCE. THE P & I AND FOREIGN LAW.
8. NEW FORMS NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL. HYBRID PRODUCTS NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL.