Upon successful completion of this subject, students will be able to:
1. Apply their knowledge and understanding of digital systems and microprocessors to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems using established methods.
2. Apply their knowledge to develop and carry out embedded system designs that meet specific requirements.
3. Have an understanding of the different methods to develop applications and control algorithms in embedded systems and interfaces with sensors, actuators and auxiliary circuits and the ability to use them.
4. Have technical and laboratory skills.
5. Select and use suitable equipment, tools and methods for the development of embedded systems and analog interface circuits.