- Theoretical classes. basics involved in the preparation of an Industrial Project will be considered, in a range from the legal aspects to the most practical ones, including the process of formalizing a Project to be endorsed in the Official Association.
- Practical Sessions. In them, students will be guided on the elaboration of the specific Project that they will have to elaborate as part of the work of the subject. To do this, Project Teams (PT) of 3 or 4 people will be defined who will work on a common project. Throughout the practice sessions, students will be asked to present different advances of their projects, on which they will be evaluated. They will also be given support in questions about which they have doubts, which arise in the natural process of developing the project. This activity is guided in the Practice Guide section.
- Tutorials. There are 3 collective tutorial sessions of an hour and a half hour each, which are distributed as follows:
1 Tutoring session with the Theory's teacher. In it, the student will be supported in all those aspects that have to do with the theoretical foundations of the subject and, particularly, on specifications and budget.
2 sessions with the Practice's teacher. In them the PT will receive guidance on those aspects of their project on which doubts arise, usually of a more technical nature focused on memory and plans.
- Intermediate Exam and Final Exam. These are written evaluation tests, focused mainly on the evaluation of the fundamentals taught in the theoretical classes. The Intermediate Exam is part of the teaching activity of the course, taking place within one of the class sessions.
- Presentation of the Project. It is an act in which the different PTs will make an oral presentation of the project supported by a Powerpoint-type presentation. Each group will have a maximum of 15 minutes to make their presentation, after which the teachers will be able to ask questions. Previously, all the documentation will have been uploaded to Aula Global in electronic format (Report, Plans, Specifications and Budget, as well as the presentation). On the day of the presentation, a paper copy will be delivered at the beginning of the session of Memory, Plans, Specifications and Budget.