Upon successful completion of this subjec, the studients will be able to:
1. Have knowledge and unserstanding of the physical principles related with mechanics and t3. hermodynamics.
2. Have the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve problems related to mechanics and thermodynamics using established methods.
3. Have the ability to design and carry out mechanics and thermodynamics experiments, analyze the data and draw conclusions.
4. Handling laboratory instruments for data collection in experiments related to mechanics and thermodynamics laboratory sessions.
5. Have the ability to select and use appropriate tools and methods to solve problems of mechanics and thermodynamics.
6. Have the ability to combine theory and practice to solve problems of mechanics and thermodynamics.