The teaching methodology will include:
- Theory classes in large groups, where basic theoretical knowledge and skills will be presented. To facilitate their development, a textbook (Linear Algebra and its Applications, by David C. Lay, 4th edition) will be followed closely. The chronogram of the course will be available to the students, allowing them to prepare the classes in advance.
- Solving exercises by the student, which will serve as self-assessment and to acquire the necessary skills.
- Problem solving classes in small groups, where exercises proposed to students will be explained and discussed.
- Using the electronic resources that the teacher will make available to students in the Aula Global platform.
- Tutorial sessions, individual and voluntary, in which students will have the possibility to consult the teacher their doubts and questions on the subject. The time and place of these sessions will be set by the teacher at the beginning of the course.