- Lectures, classes in small groups, student presentations, tutorials and personal work, oriented towards acquisition of theoretical knowledge (3 ECTS).
- Lab and exercises in small groups, individual tutorials and personal work, especially by final practice proposal related to simulation and programming of a robotised cell; aimed at the acquisition of practical skills related to the program of the course (3 ECTS).
Lab exercises and simulation problems will be done:
1. Getting started with ABB manipulators and IRC5 controller.
2. Introduction to Robot Programming by demonstration.
3. Offline Robot Programming by means of Robostudio (first steps).
4. Simulation of a simple robotic manufacturing system (non-presencial workout).