You will face up to actual analog electronics systems design, in a guided way. Circuits will have a real application, and you will move in an environment close to the one you will face in future daily work in companies of the professional electronics industry. You will use a project-based learning, taking care of functional specs determination and writing, design, simulation, implementation in subsystems, and final arrangements in a full system. Although the necessity of acquiring the fundamental concepts is kept up to achieve successful implementation of the projects, it will be achieved in a practical environment.
Amplifiers stability, oscillators design, non-linear applications of operational amplifiers, are the main concept to gain. A practical environment, with a bit of classroom work, a little bit more of simulation tool tests and a lot of laboratory fieldwork, will make the methodology up.
The competencies and skills to develop are:
- Analysis and synthesis.
- The solution of problems.
- Basic knowledge of the profession.
- Informatic simulation tools skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Criticism and self-criticism abilities.
- Ability to adapt to new works.
- Practical application of knowledge.
- Self-learning capacity.
- Project design and management.
- Electronics Projects design and development
Regarding course outcomes it is worth mentioning:
- Knowledge and identification of dynamic characteristics of analog systems.
- Operational amplifiers applications, to know and propose.
- Analog electronics subsystems: from the design table towards the prototype.