- Lectures, classes in small groups, student presentations, tutorials and personal work, oriented towards acquisition of theoretical knowledge (3 ECTS).
- Lab and exercises in small groups, individual tutorials and personal work, especially by final practice proposal related to simulation and programming of a robotised cell; aimed at the acquisition of practical skills related to the program of the course (3 ECTS).
Practical sessions will be performed:
1. Getting started with ABB industrial robot manipulators and controllers.
2. Robot programming by demonstration and by RAPID.
3. Robot programming by means of simulation.
4. Robot programming of a simple flexible manufacturing system by means of simulation.