By the end of this subject, students will be able to have:
1. A systematic understanding of the key aspects and concepts of vehicle dynamics and automobile systems.
2. The ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve automobile engineering problems using established methods.
3. The ability to select and apply relevant analytic and modelling methods in automobile engineering.
4. The ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to develop and realise designs to meet defined and specified requirements in automobile engineering.
5. The ability to design and conduct appropriate experiments, interpret the data and draw conclusions.
6. The ability to combine theory and practice to solve problems in automobile engineering.
7. Work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team.