By the end of this subject, students will be able to have:
1. A systematic understanding of the key aspects and concepts of electrical engineering;
2. Awareness of the wider multidisciplinary context of engineering.
3. The ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve electrical engineering problems using established methods;
4. The ability to design and conduct appropriate experiments, interpret the data and draw conclusions;
5. Workshop and laboratory skills.
6. The ability to combine theory and practice to solve electrical engineering problems.