After finalizing successfully this course the students will be able to :
- Understand the key aspects and concepts of HVAC systems employing vapor-compression systems and freezing chambers.
- Apply their knowledge to calculate thermal loads problems vapor-compression systems for buildings using established methods;
- Apply their knowledge to develop designs to meet defined and specified requirements according to the technical building code, HVAC systems requirements and freezing chambers requirements.
- Select and use appropriate equipment, tools and methods in the field of HVAC systems and freezing chambers.
- Evaluate the environmental impact of HVAC systems in the building sector.