By the end of this subject, students will be able to:
1. Know and understand the key aspects and concepts of automation and control methods.
2. Be aware of the multidisciplinary context of industrial engineering.
3. Apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve problems of industrial automation using established methods;
4. Design and conduct appropriate experiments of industrial automation, interpret the data and draw conclusions;
5. Technical and laboratory skills in industrial automation.
6. Select and use appropriate equipment, tools and methods to solve engineering problems of industrial automation;