By the end of this subject, students will be able to have:
1. Know, interpret and use the representation systems, their geometric foundation and the conventions and standardized symbols that underlie industrial design and computer-aided design.
2. Apply your knowledge and understanding to read, interpret and correctly develop industrial drafts.
3. Understand and use different methods to graphically express ideas, designs and projects in a precise, clear, unambiguous and standardized manner.
4. Develop technical level and computer-aided design laboratory tasks.
5. Select and use appropriate tools and methods to graphically document industrial designs.
6. Combine theory and practice to solve problems of engineering graphics.
7. Work effectively both individually and as a team