The teaching methodology is based on the "flipped classroom" approach, and it will consist of:
- Theoretical and practical videos, that the student should visualize before attending the classes.
- Solving exercises and problems sessions. These sessions should be participative, and the students are expected to take an active part in these sessions.
- The weekly planning of the course, together with the necessary material, will be available to the students in advance, allowing the students to prepare the classes beforehand.
The methodology will also contain:
- Solving exercises by the student, which will serve as self-assessment and to acquire the necessary skills.
- Tutorial sessions, individual and voluntary, in which students will have the possibility to consult the teacher their doubts and questions on the subject. The time and place of these sessions will be set by the teacher at the beginning of the course.