Introductory course on Fluid Mechancis composed of:
1. Introduction to Fluid Mechanics: continuum hypothesis, local thermodynamic equilibrium, equations of state and definition of fluid variables.
2. Flow kinematics: Lagrangian and Eulerian description, convective flux, and Reynolds transport theorem.
3. Conservation laws: integral and differential forms of the continuity, momentum, and energy equations.
4. Dimensional analysis: Pi theorem and physical similarity.
5. 1D Flow: Couette, Poiseuille, and other flows of practical interest.
6. Flow in pipes: major and minor losses.
7. Introduction to external flows.