By the end of this subject, students will be able to have:
1. The knowledge and understanding of the mechanical vibrations.
2. The ability to apply their knowledge and understanding to identify, formulate and solve problems of vibrations using established methods.
3. The ability to design and perform experiments on vibrations, analyse the data and draw conclusions.
4. The technical and laboratory skills in mechanical vibrations.
5. The ability to combine theory and practice to solve problems of mechanical vibrations.
6. The understanding of methods and techniques applicable in mechanical vibrations.
7. The competence to function effectively both individually and as a team.